Friday, December 23, 2011

Gift bags with home-made marshmallows and shaved chocolate cocoa

A quick  kitchen photo before these gift bags were delivered! I made as many gifts as I could for Christmas ~ 24 gift bags filled with home-made marshmallows and hand-shaved cocoa. The remaining 4 bags will be delivered tomorrow; as I make my last run to the post office with orders.  I shipped allot of these little bags and I hope they survived! Using a plain craft gift bag, I attached a lacy paper napkin to the front of the bag with spray adhesive. The recipe is printed onto holiday paper and attached to a tag that hangs beneath the spoon. A polished vintage silverplate teaspoon was added with jute twine. Great fun!

1 comment:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Very cute idea. I have never had a home made marshmallow, but I have been told they are wonderful!
Deb